Saturday, August 8, 2009

Hydrangea Love

If there could be only one flower in the world, I would pray for it to be a hydrangea! I love lots of flowers, but hydrangeas are in a class all their own. I can’t get enough of them and it doesn’t matter the color or variety. They are all beautiful to me. So, I have a question for you. Which is your favorite? Don’t be shy…

 

Hydrangea_antique

Antique

Shades of green with maroon or red highlights

Bottstein_Purple Bottstein Purple

Deep purple (aubergine)

 

Hamburg Hamburg Blue

Sea blue with watercolor-brushed hints of pink

 

 

Hydrangea_BluePink Hamburg Blue/Pink

Watercolor-brushed blue and pink

 

Hydrangea_bluegreen Hamburg Blue/Green

Softly muted blue and green

 

Hamburg_Pink Hamburg Pink

Saturated pink

 

Merritt_supreme Merritt Supreme

Dark blue

Hydrangea_neon_blue-green Neon Blue/Green

Blue with accents of white and lime green

 

Hydrangea_neon_lav-green

Neon Lavender/Green

Lavender with accents of bright and fresh lime green

 

Hydrangea_neon_pink-green

Neon Pink/Green

Pink with accents of white and lime green

 Hydrangea_White

Regula

Ivory white

 

So which one do you like best? I’ll think on it and let you know my favorite (if that’s possible) in a future post. Hope you have a great weekend!

(all photos from The Sun Valley Group)

1 comment:

Maya said...

I love hydrangea and see them everywhere around here (coastal RI). Some of the colors are just amazing!