Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Staying in the Lines

What is it about perfectly straight lines of identical objects that grabs me ? I think there may be a name for this condition…

erica-travis-montage-aaron-delesie-08enchanted

 

All of these images are from Nisie’s Enchanted Florist and you will be amazed at her website. With her background as a fashion designer, Nisie creates amazing floral designs with precise attention to detail.

 silvie-stan-pacific-palisades-ira-lippkke-06enchanted

Succulents AND straight rows…

 

jessica-jesse-montage-triple-cords-01enchanted 

…AND monochromatic, monobotanical  bouquets!

yassie-adam-skirball-ira-lippkee-12enchanted

Anyone else get this excited about order?

1 comment:

bluehydrangea said...

Me, me, me!! I love order. The straighter the lines the better. and a row of flowers...perfect!