Saturday, September 12, 2009

Flowers for the Fire Chief

I had so much fun delivering this bouquet! A citizen called and ordered the arrangement for our local Fire Chief and his family as a ‘Thank You’ for his hard work and superior leadership in our community. One request…the citizen wanted to remain anonymous. The Fire Chief actually called my studio late on the afternoon I delivered and REALLY wanted to know who would be so kind as to send his family flowers…but I kept my promise and didn’t reveal a thing. Told you this flower business can be fun!

DSC_0006

…’Queensday’ roses, safari sunset, hypericum berries and pincushion protea in an aged stone urn…a bit masculine just for the Chief…

Meet you back here on Monday with more flowers! Have a great Sunday…

3 comments:

doug said...

LOVE the protea in this arrangement!

Haven and Home said...

Oh my gosh, that is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I wish I had that talent, I would love to have that arrangement.

What a sweet thought to send that to the fire chief. We should all be a little more like Anonymous!

Never A Plain Jane said...

Hey Amy Girl! I thought of you all afternoon on Saturday as I wondered the HUGE botanical gardens here in Norfolk with Ben and Emily. I wish you could come for a visit to enjoy it with me. Miss you!
J-