Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Orange You Glad It’s Fall?

 The temperature in our Texas town hit 97 degrees today and the only thing I know to do is pretend it’s Fall. So, I’m pulling out pictures of autumn bouquets and I can feel the temperature dropping already.DSC_0043edit

…‘Milva’ roses, orange ranunculus, orange spray roses, peach hypericum berries and bupleurum in glass cylinders for a group of football coaches’  wives…

 

The client who ordered these flowers requested Fall colors since they were to be delivered during Thanksgiving weekend.

When I had them packed and ready to deliver, my husband mentioned that orange happened to be the team color of the  OPPOSING  team…a bit of embarrassment ensued…but what 111cropandeditcould I do at that point?

So many things to consider when filling a flower order…who knew this was one of them? Just one more reason the flower business is exciting and fun!

Floral designers: please tell me you’ve had these moments, too!

 

No comments: