Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Soft Romantic Arrangements

Can’t tell you how much I LOVE these soft romantic arrangements…

C1139_Enchanted

…the tailored vase treatment, the succulents and the magnolia leaves…a modern twist on traditional romance…and don’t you love the door in the background?

(image via Enchanted Florist)

 

cafe au laitblush

’Cafe Au Lait’ dahlias and fiddleheads in an arrangement so full and tight you can’t even see the container…LUSH!

(image via Blush)

 

C1139_Enchanted

…antiqued hydrangeas, blush roses and tuberoses spill from this gorgeous lace covered box…one of the most feminine arrangements I’ve ever seen…beautiful!

(image via Enchanted Florist)

I would die if any one of these arrangements was delivered to my door!   They are all so lush because they have omitted fillers which just happens to make my very favorite kind of arrangement. What incredibly talented designers…

No comments: