Thursday, October 29, 2009

White on White

I’m known amongst my friends for my love of white. “Her favorite color is white,” they say with a roll of the eyes. “How can you have an all white house with boys?” they ask in amazement. (Slipcovers!) “But white isn’t even a color!” they say. When it comes to wedding flowers, white done right makes my heart flutter…

3a-2details details I also love repetition…which, I think,  makes a strong, beautiful statement.

(image via Details Details)

BRIDES-Ivanka-Trump-wedding-portrait-250

Recognize this beautiful bride with her Vera Wang gown and bouquet of stephanotis and gardenias? Ivanka Trump, of course!

(image via Brides)

wed_joseph_bridal_l robbir honey anthurium Love the collar of anthurium on this rose bouquet…so unique!

(image via Robbie Honey)

mv1024details details

And finally, the reception of my dreams. The draping and light fixtures are to die for and the centerpieces…oh, the centerpieces…makes me want to get a second job and get married again!

(image via Details Details)

Anyone else like white on white…or do most of you prefer color?

2 comments:

Beth said...

All White weddings are so classic and clean and most importantly timeless!! I especially love the White Anthurium Collar on that bouquet--so much fun!

I love your blog!! So many great inspirations!

Room Seventeen said...

Thank you for your comment on my blog.
If you cannot follow the Dutch language, you can translate the blog by Google translator. It's not perfect, but better than the Dutch abracadabra :-)