Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blissfully White

I can’t help myself, I tell you! No matter how hard I try to ignore the white and branch out into colors others might enjoy, I can’t resist all things white. So, please, just bear with me one more time…

02_fs krislyn  …sleek modern perfection…

(image via Krislyn)

06_fs krislyn …simplicity at its best…

(image via Krislyn)

4259details details …white tulips for a clean modern look…

(image via Details Details)

3856726186_62c9589b4c_o steve depino photraphy blog …roses and callas…pristine…

(image via Steve Depino Photography)

 readimage.aspx wreath coby neal …gorgeous lily wreaths…

(image via Coby Neal)

One thing I would like to point out: White flowers can be pristine or they can be bruised and sad looking.  You can see the care the designers featured here take in their work…not one bruised or damaged flower. Perfection!

I promise color the rest of the week now that I’ve had my white fix! Thanks for stopping by today…

No comments: