Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Favorite Cakes

I have to share two cakes with you that blew me away…one a picture of tailored simplicity and the other an elaborate floral fantasy…

cakejosevilla1 bellissima vita blog …of course we all love that peony bouquet, too!

(image via Bellissima Vita)

091005_0082-pelican-hill-wedding details details …can you believe this?! I could stare at it all day!

(image via Details Details)

I must admit that I am constantly amazed at the talented designers I run across in print and on the web. Each day is exciting for me as I sit down to write this blog. So many gorgeous images, so many gifted designers, so much to write about….

Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Haven and Home said...

Love the buttons in the first one. I am so hungry right now and I love wedding cake! I am drooling!