Friday, November 6, 2009

Mixed Bouquets With Wow

Personally, I’m usually a monochromatic, three flower per bouquet max kind-of-girl. But, every once in a while I see a vivid mixed bouquet that lights my fire. It may have something to do with Lacy’s beautiful photography! See if these have the same effect on you…

 6a00e550089870883301157030b880970b-800wi more than an image

…peonies, roses, tulips, cymbidium orchids, freesia and I can’t quite tell what the blue/purple flower is, but wow that’s gorgeous…notice the color of the dress…

sosbe0003 more than an image …roses, orchids and callas in shades of yellow, green, orange and pink…love the ‘Circus’ roses…

If you get a chance you should check out Lacy’s website and blog. You can see her soul in her work and you’ll get a sense of how she loves those she photographs by reading the comments she makes on her blog. 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. As Heidi  Claire pointed out on her blog this week, we are having some glorious weather in Texas this weekend and I intend to enjoy it with my husband (Happy Birthday, Babe!) and boys…

So glad you stopped by this week…

(all images via More Than An Image)

1 comment:

Haven and Home said...

Oh those reach off the page and grab me, I love the mix!