Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Ocean Inspired Designs

Reading Tracery Interiors Blog and Simply Seleta everyday gets me thinking…about the ocean…which gets me thinking…about floral designs inspired by the ocean…

ais-0101velvet garden …love the fringed tulips with the sand and shells…

(image via Velvet Garden)

 

baby-shower-shutters_katie-moos-photography-03 enchanted florist …blue delphinium brings a hint of the ocean to this arrangement…

(image via Enchanted Florist)

baby-shower-shutters_katie-moos-photography-04 enchanted florist …nothing is more beautiful than white ranunculus…especially next to blue…

(image via Enchanted Florist)

maggiebouquet stoneblossom …callas, sweet peas and roses add to the lushness of this bridal bouquet…this photo makes me wonder why I didn’t get married on the beach…

(image via Stoneblossom)

Perron50 stoneblossom

…perfectly placed callas overlooking the water…

(image via Coby Neal)

10 hoffman photography …I realize there isn’t a single flower in this photograph, but I had to share it anyway…it took my breath away!

(image via Hoffman Photography)

 

If you get a chance, you should check out Tracery Design Blog for beautiful design ideas. Better yet, if you are near Rosemary Beach, Florida, visit their store for a real treat! I’m so thankful for the blogging world…now I can visit them virtually to hold me over until my next visit.

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: