Monday, November 30, 2009

A Shot of Pink

Seeing this in my garden this morning…

11 28 001 edit …got me thinking about pink…

 

6a00e550089870883301156f5ecd11970c-550wi more than an image …a gorgeous bouquet of peonies and ranunculus created by Jenny and photographed by Lacy…love this one!

(image via More Than an Image)

39318 hana floral …especially fond of the delphinium floret and dusty miller leaves next to the pink ribbon and tie…

(image via Hana Floral Design)

2454472925_a8b1af0cb6 bellaflora dallas …nothing like full blown roses to ooze romance…

(image via Bella Flora)

ashleigh2007 030 ashleigh hopkins florist …don’t you just love the color of these callas?

(image via Ashleigh Hopkins Florist)

 

Bride stoneblossom …peonies, callas and garden roses… ultra romantic…

(image via Stoneblossom)

Really, is there even one of us who doesn’t  love a shot of pink every now and then?

Welcome Back and Happy Monday!

2 comments:

nancy said...

hi amy! thanks again for calling me back. i've gotten several ideas and inspiration from your blog! you seem like a warm and creative person. blessings to you on your endeavors!

Frances said...

Wow! Found your blog, woke up with a cold and feeling blah, I actually feel better having seen all the pics of these gorgeous, lovely flowers. The pictures are so beyond beautiful. I love your entire blog, went back and read older posts. So inspiring. My son just moved to Austin, so I guess I'll be seeing some of Texas at some point. I've never been there in all my travels, but look forward to learning and seeing it in the future!