Friday, January 15, 2010

Fashion-Forward Boutonnières

9 JL Designs 2 …succulents and twig wrapped with bark wire…so modern…

image via JL Designs

0776_Stocks_W0394 vcs photo …cymbidium orchid and peacock feather…perfect with the peacock blue tie and vest…

image via VCS Photography

3815832714_0cf3f16488_o amy osaba …white scabiosa…love…

image via Amy Osaba

ACF3B8 millie holloman…snowberries with a slight blush…colors so soft…makes me long for spring…

image via Millie Holloman Photography

ART_levinwed_3923 jennifer skog …fern curls (are they black lacquered?)…sexy…

image via Jennifer Skog Photography

Ok…which is your favorite? Or do you lean more toward a traditional rose and greenery boutonniere?

Hope you all gave a great weekend!

 

 

2 comments:

Never A Plain Jane said...

I like the fern curls best - sexy is right! Some of those others, though, make me shudder to think of how a pin was shoved through them. I have had more than enough fights with twig-like bouts. On the other hand, I suppose you could wrap a metal square into the ribbon and secure it to the lapel with a magnet...Write that down! We need to remember that one!

Em said...

Man those are some patent leather fiddleheads! You know me though--if you ever need a girl to paint some flowers, I'm there! :)