Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Favorite Cake Flowers

24 JL Designsimage via JL Designs

029 Mi Belle Inc Photographyimage via Mi Belle Inc. Photography

  038 meg perotti image via Meg Perotti Photography

3346442790_e1771e57a8_o bonnie tsangimage via Bonnie Tsang Photography

3649777240_5fe910e6c5_o caroline tranimage via Caroline Tran Photography

aaron_barbara-00144 Sweet and Saucy The treasured petal blogimage via Sweet and Saucy Shop and The Treasured Petal

cake-katieandjohn-blogs-IMG_1332 lane dittoe   image via Lane Dittoe

cakeofweek22 bv weddings.com blogimage via Bellissima Vita and Brunk Photography

cakes otto schulzeimage via Otto Shulze Photographers

IMG_2311 hidden gardenimage via Hidden Garden

julie53 Meg Smithimage via Meg Smith Photography

Some gorgeous cakes…anyone have a favorite?

I’m signing off for a few days to enjoy Spring Break with the kids. Hope you all have a great week! I look forward to meeting you back here next week with more flowers…

 

 

3 comments:

Finds said...

Good Morning,
I hope you are enjoying your time off.
You have a beautiful blog and wonderful photos:)
I saw your comment over at Clair's in Burton...so I stopped by your blog.
I live in Texas as well.
Oh, and happy St. Paddy's day:)

Never A Plain Jane said...

I think I'll create an occasion (read: excuse) to enjoy each cake. What kind should we have for our get together in April?

Em said...

Well, I love the plain white that's all about the flowers and I would love to be the one to design it too--love me some cake flowers!:) And I love the soft look of the one with white Lisianthus and pink sprays (one of my fav flowers). It's very "Amy". And anything that's very "Amy", I tend to like.