Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Let’s Pretend…

…you’re picking your bridal bouquet. Which would you choose?

0071_Jessi Phil bellaflora dallas…a classic white bouquet with plenty of ranunculus…

image via Bella Flora

091709-fallflowers1-400 InStyle Weddings  …blushing bride and dahlias with pops of hot color…

image via InStyle Weddings

bouquet-221-lg petals galore…raspberry callas with an aspidistra and bear grass cuff…

image via Petals Galore

viburnum stoneblossom

…viburnum, roses, ranunculus and tulips on spring green and pink…

image via Stoneblossom

MC05 sweet monday photography …simple astilbe bouquet for plenty of texture…

image via Sweet Monday Photography

Hope everyone is having a good week. We’re struggling in Texas with the 3 inches of pollen on EVERYTHING…no, we don’t get snow in inches…we get pollen in inches! I don’t care…I continue to go outside and garden while sneezing. I cut white, fuchsia, pink and lavender sweet peas today…that makes me happy!

 

3 comments:

Never A Plain Jane said...

I am uncharacteristically drawn to that astilbe bouquet. It makes me think of a romantic cluster of white peacock feathers. But in the end, you know I'd choose the callas.

Erratt Family said...

For me, it would be the second bouquet with the dahlias. I appreciate the lively/untamed personality of the arrangement.

h for hellebores said...

White ranunculus for me. Love it.