Friday, March 26, 2010

Why Didn’t I Think Of That…

Here’s an entrepreneurial endeavor that would have NEVER crossed my mind…a blow dry bar! No cuts. No color. Just blowouts…

Succulent Love recently created the floral arrangements for The Dry Bar Launch Party…

drybar1 yes please

blog1_drybar yes please

blog2_drybar yes please   blog4_drybar yes please

blog3_drybar yes pleaseReally, have you ever seen a business so unique and so well thought out? You should check out The Dry Bar website when you have a few minutes. I love the business card holders, the blow dryer chandelier, the shampoo chairs, the tufted wall, the bar area and the menu. I also love the floral arrangements created by Succulent Love…another great website to inspire you…

all images via yes, please.

Hope you all have a great weekend! I’m going to a very special wedding this weekend and I’ll have pictures for you on Monday…

 

3 comments:

Erratt Family said...

Love the website! That's a really creative idea. I also like the natural look of the arrangements in these pictures.

Never A Plain Jane said...

Oh! Take my love to the wedding with you!

botanical brouhaha said...

Janice - Will do! We'll miss you...