Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cafe’ Au Lait Dahlias

Let’s end our week with one of my favorite flowers…

Dahlia_Cafe_au_Lait Hidden Gardenimage via Hidden Garden

CafeAuLait studio gimage via Studio G

marisarobert9 JL Designimage via JL Designs

162 sweet and saucyimage via Sweet and Saucy

saipua_sarafina_bouquet saipuaimage via Saipua

succulent_centerpiece qweddings and rosehip floraimage via Q Weddings and Rosehip Flora

82 sweet and saucyimage via Sweet and Saucy

romanticblushwedding19 JL Designsimage via JL Designs

Hope you have a wonderful weekend…especially if you’re lucky enough to have a three day weekend!

     

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Oh, they are so pretty. I'm going to email you a picture of some from Saipua that are the dinnerplate, 10" suckers. So awesome.

And that reminds me, you'll need to come visit me in Seattle during dahlia season. ;-)

~My Fleur Journey~ said...

LOVE everything!! I am beyond jealous, u guys in the States have the best dahlia, I will do anything to have a bunch of these huge dahlias in the most delicious shade of pink... oh.. am drooling all over..

Never A Plain Jane said...

Breathtaking.