Monday, September 13, 2010

Flowers With Feathers

Good Morning! Hope you all had a great weekend….and I hope you have a few extra minutes this morning…because I have so many inspiring photos to share with you of ways to incorporate feathers into your wedding/event flowers. Enjoy…

©Felicia Perry Photography 019 modern bouquet  image via Felicia Perry Photography and Modern Bouquet

6a010535ded4be970c0128770bdd70970c-800w just bloomediimage via Just Bloomed

6a01127918a34b28a40133f265997f970b-800w holly chapple flowersiimage via Holly Chapple Flowers

6jpg-32-161b22 sasha souzaimage via Sasha Souza

09-Laurel-McConnell-Duncan-Wedding-16image via Laurel McConnell Photography

20100514017 floral verdeimage via Floral Verde

bowtiewedding24 JL Designsimage via JL Designs

rachel_terry207 justin marantz photoimage via Justin Marantz Photography

bridesmaid-rustic branching out eventsimage via Branching Out Events

floatawaystudioslagunab float away studiosimage via Float Away Studios

hdw7 terri smith photoimage via Terri Smith Photo

IMG_3248 la tee da flowers       image via La Tee Da Flowers

JenDerySha05 jennifer dery photoimage via Jennifer Dery Photography

jenny-lake-and-bryon-wedding-014 the treasured petalimage via The Treasured Petal

jessneal057 jessamyn harris   image via Jessamyn Harris Photography

palm_springs_wedding_photography_lara_michael_110 sarah yates photoimage via Sarah Yates Photography

red-bridal-bouquet-with-black-feather-collar-Françoise-Weeks2image via Francoise Weeks

If you’re interested in using feathers, I hope you find these bouquets and arrangements inspiring. I just love seeing the bouquets each of these talented designers dreams up…day after day. Hope you’ll check out their websites when you have time…

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

~My Fleur Journey~ said...

You will love this, hot off the press!

http://www.stylemepretty.com/2010/09/13/vintage-glam-inspiration-by-couture-events/

Sarah said...

I had feathers in my bridal parties bouquets, boutonnieres, and my bouquet. Seemed fitting since my husband proposed while feeding the ducks :)

Janet said...

I'm super excited to make my first appearance on Botanical Brouhaha!

I love the feather bouquet from Laurel McConnell Photography and the one from Jessamyn Harris Photography!