Friday, October 29, 2010

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wd106706_fall11_ava_1862_xl alvina valenta at martha stewartAlvina Valenta sheath with ribbon sash…

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1

flower pics for lani - 24sepal and twig image via Sepal and Twig

Bouquet #2

lilacs (1) kiss the groom dot com image via Kiss The Groom

Bouquet #3

CN-11-788x1024 panacea flowerimage via Panacea Flowers

Which bouquet would you choose? I had so much fun reading your responses last week. The bouquet choice was nearly unanimous (which surprised me) and the explanations of your choices were so insightful.

Hope you have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Never A Plain Jane said...

I'm not sure if it is the way those silvery sage leaves echo the silver sash or if it is the scale of the entire bouquet, but I pick the first one. Something about the tightly spiraling blooms in the other two bouquets compete with the lace of the dress. The first one, however, complements it in a woodland queen kind of way.

Erratt Family said...

I like the last bouquet. Perhaps it is simply because I am drawn to the deep rich colors, or possibly because I prefer the shape. I also appreciate the colors of the first bouquet, but it's a little too busy for me.

My choice may have been influenced by the fact that, when I first pictured the dress, I imagined it in a more formal/traditional setting.

Janet said...

I want to say bouquet number one, but don't feel like the dress is organic enough, and the pink in the leucadendron makes the silver foliage look too blue to go with the sash on the dress. I'm going to have to go with bouquet number 2.

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenny said...

Oooooo, tough choice today. I like 2 & 3. So beautiful!

Teresa said...

I would put bouquet #1 with the lace dress because it is more delicate than the other choices and therefore seems to go with the lace on the dress. Also, since the dress itself is fairly tailored, I like the frilly looseness of the first bouquet.

Kate (Floret Cadet) said...

#2 or 3 for this particular dress, but that bouquet from Sepal and Twig is literally one of my favorites I've ever seen in my life!