Friday, November 5, 2010

Which Bouquet?

Here we go again! No clear winner last week as each bouquet had several fans…let’s see what you think today…

The Dress…

wd106706_fall11_aba_3204_xl anne barge from martha stewartAnne Barge sheath with black sash…

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1 

brides fleurs nycimage via Fleurs NYC

Bouquet #2

DSC_0267-1024x819 flourish designs.comimage via Flourish

Bouquet #3

peony-bouquet-black-buttons designs by hemingwayimage via Designs by Hemingway

Three very different bouquets…which would you choose?

Hope you have a great weekend! I can’t begin to tell you how much I appreciate you visiting and leaving your comments. I have a blast sharing the floral designs of amazing floral artists and photographers with you each day…Meet you back here on Monday!

7 comments:

Never A Plain Jane said...

Hmm... Argh..Well...This is a tough one. Would you beleive I'm not really feeling any of these? They are all beautiful, just not for pairing with this dress. I can't beleive there are no black-eyed anemones in your selections!

Still, if I had to choose I think I'd pick the first one. It has the closest feel of the dress.

I just love these posts, Amy. I check back all day to see what people have said.

Erratt Family said...

I think I will have to go with number three. It's slim, like the lines of the dress, but I also like that it carries out the black and white theme. I think that the feathers add the perfect touch to mimic the delicacy of the sheer straps.

My second choice would be bouquet number one because I like the way the shape of the anemones reflect the floral detailing at the waist.

Janet said...

Give it a black wrap, and I'd say #1. I like how the ranunculus and the anemones echo the shape of the flowers on the brides belt. I was tempted by #3 but it's too tailored for the dress.

Anonymous said...

Number one is my choice It is very romantic like the dress with the flower sash.

Anonymous said...

Number three uptown but romantic peonies fit.

Helen - Lilac and Lily said...

Definitely number three for me. The dress has quite a lot of detail on it so I think a bouquet of just pink peonies with black and white details to echo the black sash on the dress would look good. If anything, I'd opt for something even simpler. I actually prefer bouquets 1 and 2, they are both gorgeous, but I think they have too much going on for this dress.

~My Fleur Journey~ said...

The Fleurs NYC bouquet is just exquisite!!