Friday, November 12, 2010

Which Bouquet?

The dress…

img0large mori lee 6503img1large mori lee 6503 …from the Mori Lee Voyage Collection

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1

6a01127918a34b28a4013480566807970c-800wi holly chapple flowers image via Holly Chapple Flowers

Bouquet #2

carissabrian1 JL Designs (her very own wedding)image via JL Designs

Bouquet #3

eric_kamala_11 edmund prieto photoimage via Edmund Prieto Photography

So which would you choose? Don’t forget to tell me why you would choose the bouquet…that’s my favorite part!

Have a great weekend…

 

7 comments:

Never A Plain Jane said...

This is really hard! I think three is the best fit. The linear flowers best echo the style of the dress and the partial wrap gives it an easy feeling like the boardwalk where the bride is posing. And the pop of yellow and green against that satin dress would be just WEE! SO I pick number three, but I want it on record that my heart wants number two. It is just so elegant and intricate and FABULOUS!

Erratt Family said...

I'm going to have to say bouquet number 2. I think that it would compliment the dress nicely, and I like the glitzy/detailed handle wrap. Also, since this dress is part of the voyage collection, that makes me think of beaches and boats, and I think the second bouquet best represents that tropical, vacation feel.

The other two bouquets are gorgeous though!

kriken said...

#3~~ back of her dress looks like a calla lilly :)

Jenny said...

I say 2! I also say that waist in the first pic is ridiculously photoshopped!

Hummingbird said...

I think the Phalaenopsis bouquet would be perfect - white, modern but delicate to compliment the sleek dress. Pretty!

~My Fleur Journey~ said...

Although I generally do no prefer all white bouquet against white wedding dress, here, I will definitely pick #2!! Both the dress and bouquet 2 just scream sleek and stylish! They are the perfect match...

Janet said...

I like all the bouquets, but I'm going to have to go with number 3. I think the dress calls for a bouquet that's not fussy.