Friday, November 19, 2010

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wedding dresswedding dress back…a v-neck neckline, a-line, floor-length gown by Priscilla of Boston

 

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1 

6a01127918a34b28a40133f5b05eb1970b-800wi holly chapple flowersimage via Holly Chapple Flowers

Bouquet #2

flowers kiss the groomimage via Kiss The Groom

Bouquet # 3

IMG_3772 blush floral designimage via Blush Floral Design

  Which would you choose?

Hope you all have a great weekend! Thanks for your visits and comments this week. I would write about flowers even if no one was reading, but your willingness to read what I have to say and comment on it makes it so much more fun!

By the way, this bouquet by JL Designs won by a hair last week…

carissa wedding bouquet

Can’t wait to see what you pick today! If you have any dress suggestions for a ‘Which Bouquet’ post, please email them to me! See you next week…

12 comments:

Never A Plain Jane said...

Amyyyyy, she whined, you've done it again! I am torn between 1 and 3. One, with its frosty shades, says "Ice Princess" like the crystal beading on the dress but three is made of dark, decadent, crystal-studded callas. Sigh. I pick both. The girl who wears this dress will just have to have two weddings.

Anonymous said...

#2 simply gorgeous, I love #1 also but to much! I visit your blog every day. I am a oil painter and your images color and texture inspire me.

~My Fleur Journey~ said...

I like no. 1 and 2 bouquets, but I think they are sweet and girlie, but I feel that the dress is diva'ish (maybe cuz of the model, lol). So I say no. 3 matches the dress the best.

Erratt Family said...

Bouquet #3. I love the dark callas against the color and details of the dress, and I like that the shape of the calla reflects the neckline of the gown. This would be one bling*bling wedding!

Jenny N said...

when I first saw the dress, I thought, "Oh, I hope dark red is an option." So I have to say 3. It seems a great contrast to that almost silver looking dress.

Alex said...

#1 because it brings some colour so it doesnt look boring but it doesnt overpower the beauty of the dress. I think #2 would be abit boring and would just 'dissapear' into the background of the dress!

sepal and twig said...

I thought the first one before i even saw the others! and after seeing them it still wins for me :)

alicia.. said...

#1 All the way! I love this bouquet that Holly designed, LOVE IT!

Kate (Floret Cadet) said...

I think #'s 2 or 3 go with the dress the best, but I love #1 so much I'm absolutely blinded- I'd personally choose #1 in a heartbeat!

Janet said...

#1!

Anonymous said...

i would definatly go with number 1!

Missy said...

number one!!! breath taking bouquet
!