Friday, February 11, 2011

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wedding dress seer suckerwedding dress seer sucker frontwedding dress seer sucker back best…Crisp classic cotton Seer Sucker fabric embraces this fresh approach for the American bride as the 21st century princess. Divine elegance exclusively by Michelle Roth for Kleinfeld

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1

SK_08 lauryl laneimage via Lauryl Lane

Bouquet #2

100lc_figueroa7 brown paper designimage via Brown Paper Design

Bouquet #3

saipua_bouquet1image via Saipua

  Which would you choose?

Thanks to all who commented last week on the ‘real bride’ post… I know she appreciated you taking time to share your thoughts….

Hope you have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Never A Plain Jane said...

I LOVE this dress! I'd definitely go with No. 1. The callas and woody vines are as unexpected as the seersucker material. It also feels very organic, like a cotton wedding dress.

Great flower lady said...

I think I would pick the cascading calla bouquet I guess it depends on the time of the year!!

Erratt Family said...

They are all really pretty, but I think I like bouquet #2 best. I really like the dark handle wrap to contrast with the dress. Very unique gown!

Jenny N said...

Oh, #1 for sure...exactly what Janice said.

Emily Keaton said...

I'd pick bouquet #1! A perfect match for that style of dress, IMHO. :)

Kate (Floret Cadet) said...

#1 really looks like it was made for the dress and almost "matchy matchy"- I think it could look amazing, or if a little more contrast were desired, #2 would be a great alternate choice. I always love velvet handle treatments!

Hat said...

Definitely the middle one! It's a little more compact and will counter the volume of the dress a bit.

Janet said...

number 1 for sure!