Friday, April 8, 2011

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

dress bhdn orange

…the Coral and Sand Tube Dress from BHLDN

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1

007608-R1-E002 Ea, sarah winwardimage via Ea

Bouquet #2

Dunifon_073 orange cymbidium orchids paired with the orange roses and asiatic lilies botanicaimage via Botanica Floral Designs

Bouquet #3

Bridesmaids bouquets succulents, pencil cactus and pin cushion proteas. arrangements designsimage via Arrangements 

Which would you choose?

Just want to say thank you to all of you who leave comments to this post each week. I love seeing which bouquet you choose and hearing your reasoning. We all have unique perspectives and it’s helpful to hear the ideas of others…so, thank you.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

11 comments:

Suzanne said...

Bouquet #2! I like the traditional flowers and softer textures to compliment the dresses gorgeous lace.

Belinda @ Wild Acre said...

The more vintage-y look of the second bouquet would look great with the vintage style lace, is my opinion! I think the third one would look better with a more sleek looking fabric. Top one, a boho style!

Have a lovely weekend! x

Never A Plain Jane said...

Hmmm, none of these really grab me. I think I would have gone with dark purple or maybe blue...But, I pick No. 3. If that dress had been grown in a garden those are the plants and flowers it would have grown among. Modern and vibrant.

Jenny N said...

I pick #1. I think it's cool with the shoes and bold necklace.

Katie Pollard said...

They're all so unique! I love the fall leaves in #1, but I'd pick #2 for the dress. Gotta love those orchids.

saima said...

with this kind of outfit i could only figure out that this lady is modern and knows her style so my choice for her would be # 3 as it is as unique as her choice for dress and color!

Janet said...

I totally agree with saima. #3 all the way.

Beth said...

#3!!

Erratt Family said...

#3 for me. It's fun, bold and striking.

Mimi said...

Amy, I like bouquet number #2 with this dress, but would make it smaller. A smaller bouquet would keep the look fresh and fun!

Alex said...

number 2 because the colour of the orchids complement the dress beautifuly :)