Friday, May 20, 2011

Which Bouquet?

I can’t imagine a more comfortable wedding dress…or a more reasonable price…

The Dress…

dress nordstrom

…the JS Boutique Beaded Crisscross Matte Jersey Gown…at Nordstrom

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1 (Park Place Design)

IMG_4508 affordable elegance floral.com the great flower lady

Bouquet #2 (Soiree Floral)

metal4 soiree floral

Bouquet #3 (by Botanica)

books orange_and_green_bouquet-712x1024 botanica floral designs

Which would you choose?

Now…guess how much the dress costs…

$178.00

Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

Great flower lady said...

well you know I have to say #1~ But I love #2.. thanks for the shout out again..

Alicia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erratt Family said...

With the square lines of the beaded trim on the dress, I would choose bouquet #2. If you wanted to try to soften it up a little though, #1 would definitely work as well.

Alicia said...

I choose number 1!
Nice dress! Sometimes it happens and you find the perfect dress for little money. I found my wedding dress without looking for it, I just found it one afternoon in a shop and it was so nice, it fitted me so fine and it was sooo cheap that I had to buy it! You can see it in my blog...

Mimi said...

I would choose bouquet #1 for this dress. Not only does the stem detail match the dress, but the colors seem to go with the style of it better than the others. Like the other bouquets too, but not for this application. Love the dress. Unbelieveable price.

Never A Plain Jane said...

I'll be the odd man out - I pick no. 3! It has that same sculptural quality as the dress, but in a different way. I can't keep my eyes off of it! Plus, I think it will draw the eye down as the bride walks down the aisle so her guests can take her in fully from her beautiful face to the crystal bodice to the rich flowers in front of that column of white.

Flowers by Carolyn said...

They are all beautiful, but I think I will have to go with #3. Something about the color and texture that is just stunning.

Janet said...

I am in love with bouquet #3, but I have to vote for #1 with the dress.