Friday, October 28, 2011

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wedding dress19898402_015_b

wedding dress19898402_015_c

…the Tulle Era Dress from Bhldn…a Swarovski-dotted, floral-appliqued number from Tracy Reese…appliqued and beaded by hand, with jeweled buttons dotting the V-back and three-quarter sleeves…ruched band of silk taffeta at the waist and a voluminous, below-the-knee scalloped skirt…

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1 (Birch Blooms)

Stalvey_Aden_MelissaSchollaertPhotography_MaryMark0375_low birch blooms

Bouquet #2 (The Flower Studio)

020 the flower studio az

Bouquet #3 (JL Designs)

2011 - 06 - 28A - jl designs - floral detail shoot -01

Which would you choose?

Have a great weekend and I’ll meet you back here on Monday with more flowers!

10 comments:

Laetitia Mayor said...

Oh my! I totally in love with that dress!!! As for the bouquet #2 would be just great... just like cinnamon ice cream and plum coulis :)

Never A Plain Jane said...

I think I'd go with one. A nice pop of color will keep the bouquet from getting lost in that dress.

Jenny N said...

I like 2 & 3, but I'm going with 3.

Mimi said...

Bouquet #2 for sure. the juxtaposition between the dress and the flower is amazing. Amy, not only are you incredible in finding images of beautiful flowers, but dresses too! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kate (floret cadet) said...

#2 is my favorite bouquet, but I think it would look too serious with that dress. I vote #1 with this dress! The colors would be pretty together and it's not too monochromatic

Stevens and Son Wholesale Florist said...

I would go with #2

Amanda Mae said...

I like #2 with that dress!

Liz said...

I'm in love with #2!! And WHERE do you find these amazing dresses, Amy?!!

Janet said...

#3.

floremio/decorelle said...

this is the most beautiful dress I;ve ever seen - I think without bouqet : )