Friday, November 18, 2011

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wedding dress 2003b jesus peiro

wedding dress 2003 jesus peiro

wedding dress 2003c jesus peiro

…from Jesus Peiro

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1 (Honey of a Thousand Flowers)

sarahwinwardIMG_6035

Bouquet #2 (Fantasy Floral)

SAM_1227 fantasy floral

Bouquet #3 (Karen Tran)

purple-calla-lily-crystal-handle-bouquet-monday karen tran

Bouquet #4 (Just Bloomed)

just bloomed9

Bouquet #5 (Holly Heider Chapple Flowers)

D3S_1984-Edit holly chapple

Which would you choose?

Have a great weekend and I’ll meet you back here on Monday with more flowers!

13 comments:

Great flower lady said...

OH yea #2 does it for me.. so much bling... amazing..

isha | isha foss events said...

The bling-y one from Fantasy Floral!!!!

Erratt Family said...

I think i would choose bouquet #3. I normally prefer garden bouquets, but the shape of the gown perfectly matches the shape of those callas.

Katie Pollard said...

I usually don't love callas, but they win again. 3 for me! The sleek shape just feels right.

Laurie (Fleurie) said...

I think that no matter what dress, I would choose #1, just because its so darn fantastic! But for the classic lines and smooth texture of both, bouquet #3. Callas are not my not my favorite either.

Terri said...

Absolutely love the dress. I'd go for the callas...elegant and simple like the dress.

Stevens and Son Wholesale Florist said...

Simple, elegant dress...simple elegant bouquet. #3 :)

Alex said...

gotta be number one, the colours go perfect with the dress :)

stichenor said...

The dress is stunning! I choose #3. So simple but very elegant.

Flowers by Carolyn said...

All are gorgeous, but I am going to have to go with the brooch bouquet. It is fabulous!

Janet said...

I'm going to agree with Laurie, #1.

Joan said...

Definitely #3! The soft flow of the gown is emulated by the soft line and grace of the callas. Beautiful!

Mimi said...

If I had the money I'd go out and buy this dress this very second. I'd worry about an occasion to wear it later. I'm already married. I love dresses with pockets. The dress is so simple and refined. The back is to die for. Oh yes, and the flowers are nice too!LOL Next time I wondering which gown to wear to an event, I might just give you a call Amy! You have exquisite taste!