Friday, November 4, 2011

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

vestido_fiesta_rosa_clara_213 (1)vestido_fiesta_rosa_clara_213

…Silk voile gown adorned with jeweled stones…by Rosa Clara

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1 (Flora Nova)

FloraNovaDesign-Hotel1000-Seattle-wedding-northwest-theme-purple (15) flral nova

Bouquet #2 (Michael Daigian)

298139_10150419864935033_89418505032_10526972_299771559_n michael daigian

Bouquet #3 ( Studio Choo)

DSC02939 small stump blogspot

Bouquet #4 (Floret Cadet)

IMG_3374-682x1024 floret cadet

Bouquet #5 (Sprout)

IMG_3477   sprout Worcester Mass

Which would you choose?

Have a great weekend!

19 comments:

Francoise Weeks said...

#1 absolutely stunning!

Anonymous said...

Without a doubt, bouquet #2! It still has that dramatic look, but it will pop with the dress.

Erratt Family said...

#1 or #4, but I think I am going with #1. The other bouquets seem too playful for this dress. I just like that the handle wrap on #4 mimics the lace of the gown.

Katie Pollard said...

#1 for me! I've never seen so many (almost) black flowers used together so beautifully. And I'm partial to "amnesia" roses so I can't help myself on this one.

Anonymous said...

My favorite is #4, both because of the handle's lace echo and the light-dark textural contrast. I also want to thank you for creating such a thoroughly enjoyable and informative forum, even for amateurs such as myself.

Jenny N said...

#1 by FAR! So gorgeous!!

Stevens and Son Wholesale Florist said...

#1 is beautiful. It gets my vote.

Liz said...

I am loving #1, but I vote for #4! The simple monobotanical design and the stem wrap totally compliment this amazing dress!!

Great flower lady said...

I say #1

Janet said...

bouquet #1. Bouquet #4 was a close second.

Mimi said...

Hands down #1 takes the cake!

Mike said...

#5!

Anonymous said...

#4!

Alex said...

Got to be no. 2! Love the brightness against the black dress :)

Anonymous said...

I'm voting for number 3. 1 is great, but just seems too small, and I love #5, but I think the daisy is too casual. Now if it were anemonies . . .

Barbara R. said...

I like number 5 and number 3. Great pictures!

Marcel said...

#4 for sure.

Lo said...

Number 1 by far..

Laetitia Mayor said...

#1, no hesitation!