Friday, May 25, 2012

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wedding dress Anna-Maier-Ulla-Maija-Couture-One-Shoulder-Bridal-Dress Anna Maier Ulla-Maija Couture

…from Ulla-Maija

The Bouquets…

Bouquet #1 (Branching Out Events)

41  branching out events

Bouquet #2 (The Little Branch)

307467_10150327191049819_113925484818_7773553_1663170794_n the little branch

Bouquet #3 (Natalie Galasso Designs)

6238072531_43240318a3_b Natalie Galasso Designs

Which would you choose?

Before you leave the Brouhaha for the weekend, I have an opportunity for you to help me with next week’s Which Bouquet post. Von from My Fleur Journey suggested that I choose a dress one week and have you all submit one of your bouquets for the bouquet choices. I loved her idea…so, here is the dress for next week…

wedding dressImageHandler james clifford

The rules are simple…you may submit a photo of one bouquet to me at botanicalbrouhaha@gmail.com …the bouquet must be your personal design. Excited to see which one of your designs you would pair with this dress. Don’t forget to look for your bouquet in next week’s lineup of choices!

Have a great weekend…

7 comments:

Nancy said...

I would go with #2. For this dress, I see a very petite bouquet, Though I really dig the textures of scabiosa and craespedia and "heart" roses in #3. What I would REALLY like to see with the deep champagne of the underlayer is a very compact bouquet of roses "Sahara" and "Karmel Antique"incorporating scabiosa pods for texture. Love the idea of taking submissions for next week's post!

Katie Pollard said...

I was thinking the same thing, Nancy, that "Sahara" roses would be really beautiful with the coloring of the dress! I think I vote #3, mainly because of the colors. The scabiosa pods add some interest to an otherwise traditional aesthetic, and I love all the warm orange and brown tones.

K. Barber-Flower Farmer said...

Darn, I don't have anything in the garden right now that would work. I'll see what I can come up with.

bloom boxx said...

I'm going with bouquet #1 from Branching Out Events. It gives a great pop of color yet is petite so as not to take too much attention from the fabulous dress.

Bare Mtn Farm said...

Bouquet #1 looks petite and lovely without drawing attention away from the terrific dress.

Chandin said...

I love the movement in bouquet #2, it pairs nicely with the dress. Too much color and I think there might be too much going on and diminish the glamour, IMO. :)

I love the submission idea! Be prepared to get a ton of emails :)

Janet said...

Definitely #2 - gorgeous, but doesn't take away from the intricate detailing of the dress.