Friday, June 22, 2012

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wedding dress poeme Silk Satin-Faced Organza. Strapless organza gown with sweetheart neckline, full skirt with draping and scattered flower petals. Available in Oyster as shown christos

wedding dress poemeb Silk Satin-Faced Organza. Strapless organza gown with sweetheart neckline, full skirt with draping and scattered flower petals. Available in Oyster as shown christos

wedding dress poemed Silk Satin-Faced Organza. Strapless organza gown with sweetheart neckline, full skirt with draping and scattered flower petals. Available in Oyster as shown christos

…Silk satin-faced organza…strapless gown with sweetheart neckline, full skirt with draping and scattered flower petals…in Oyster…by Christos

The Bouquet…

Bouquet #1 (Mood Flowers)

100_0977 mood flowers

Bouquet #2 (The Little Branch)

403017_10150523533499819_113925484818_8544017_1716621161_n  the little branch

Bouquet #3 (Love n’ Fresh Flowers)

484183_429701103728618_1407328831_n love n fresh

Which would you choose?

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Great flower lady said...

I think simple would be better with that dress.. #2 I guess..

bloom boxx said...

#3 by Love n' Fresh. I love them all, but this one wins for me because it not only adds a delicate pop of purple, but it's very on-trend by gently breaking the tight circular confines of the traditional "round mound". #1 was very close second for me.

tina said...

i don't think I would use any of these choices - I think that dress needs a simple little posy of white Steph OR Gardenia - possible traditional closed ivory roses - hmmmm but all those bouquets are delicious

K. Barber-Flower Farmer said...

I agree simpler would be better #2.
I can just smell the sweet roses.