Friday, July 6, 2012

Which Bouquet?

The Dress…

wedding dress5102  jim hjelm

…Ivory tulle A-line dress, V-neckline, black grosgrain ribbon belt at natural waist, soft gathered skirt.…from Jim Hjelm

The Bouquet…

Bouquet #1 (Fleurs)

6a00e552795b9d88330154335b9843970c karen wise photo and fleurs nyc

Bouquet #2 (Jacqueline Ahne)

bouquet-600x600-copy jacqueline ahne

Bouquet #3 (Hacman Floral)

bouqet-8 hacman floral

Bouquet #4 (Oak and the Owl)

OakandtheOwl_Soft1

Bouquet #5 ( Blossom Sweet)

jess's bouquet 054  blossom sweet

Which would you choose?

Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Lisa (Blooming Art) said...

I like the first bouquet. I like the bold colors and some of my favorite flowers are incorporated. Also, I think it fits in with the edgy bracelet she's wearing.

K. Barber-Flower Farmer said...

#4, it just looks like it would go beautifully with that ivory tulle and black grosgrain ribbon.

Tracy Huntley said...

They are all just beautiful, but I think I like how #1 would look best with the dress- those dark callas are stunning with all the red!

Margaret in Austin said...

#2 is gorgeous, and would look spectacular with this dress, which is super cute, btw. Love hyacinth blossoms used like this, so pretty.

#4 is nice, too, but a bit too large in scale for this dress.

~My Fleur Journey~ said...

Definitely #2 for the dress. The sleek handle and overall feel suit the simple design of the dress perfectly!

Mimi said...

I love the touch of black on this wedding dress. I think bouquet #2 would look great with it.