Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas

…from Holly Heider Chapple Flowers and Genevieve Leiper Photography

Happy Birthday, Holly!

0022

0016

0019

0038 Genevieve Leiper photo and holly chapple

0037 Genevieve Leiper photo and holly chapple

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! I’m going to take a couple of days off to spend time with my family (my boy is home from college!)….and I’ll will be back at the end of the week.

Thanks, Holly and Genevieve, for the beautiful Christmas send-off…

 

3 comments:

Mimi said...

Amy, thanks for sharing these incredible red floral arrangements. Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and your family.

Holly Chapple said...

Amy,
Thank you for the lovely birthday wishes and thank you for being such a loving and wonderful friend. You are such a great support to us flower designers and we so need you in our lives. Thank you for broadening my flower world and helping me to meet new and wonderful people/friends. Thank you also for sharing your goodness, and kindness with us. You are an inspiration to me and I need to try and be a little more like you!!!

Garden Party Flowers said...

Merry Christmas Amy! Thanks for the daily inspiration!