Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Amazing Opportunity For Experienced Floral Designer

I received a message from Nikki at Petals this morning and I have a feeling someone is going to love this opportunity. I can assure you that “someone” would be ME if my children were grown and I was free to pack a bag and head to Bermuda! Petals is a Bermuda-based design studio with a new floral shop opening in April. They are looking for a designer to add to the Petals team. Just look at their amazing work captured by Amanda Temple

Petals & Alexandra Mosher 03 Petals & Alexandra Mosher 05

petals Bermuda Wedding - Petals 12

You can learn more about Petals on their blog and Facebook page. They are looking for a minimum commitment of 3 months, but would prefer a commitment of one year or longer. Here is the job description if you’re interested:

petals job description 205245_10151319674816884_767164348_n

Have a great afternoon…and let me know if one of you ends up in Bermuda!

 

1 comment: